The energy partner supporting you
Advantages of the geothermal energy:
- • For generating heating and cooling energy;
- • Geothermal energy is considered relatively clean and does not cause significant amounts of pollution when compared with fossil fuel alternatives such as coal, oil and gas;
- • Systems only emit water vapor; The carbon footprint of a geothermal power plant is minimal and power generation from it is almost 100% emission free;
- • Geothermal energy is considered a sustainable and renewable energy source;
- • It is a resource that can sustain its own consumption rate unlike conventional energy sources such as coal and fossil fuels.
For all these reasons geothermal energy is called a renewable energy source.